Our Complete Home Health Starter Pack saves new customers $51 and has everything you need to make sure the water in your home is toxin-free.
A healthy shower is a breath of fresh air. You breathe better, your skin glows, and you feel healthier — not to mention lighter and more confident. That’s why it’s so important to filter out toxins in our water at the source — before they get to our shower.
Did you know that your skin the largest organ can absorb up to 2 litres of water when dehydrated.
HiVibe shower filters are easy to install with one-step connections.
Our Shower Filters remove chlorine, heavy metals, pathogens and more.
Whilst infusing your shower with Vitamin C, a healthy pH level and trace minerals for improved skin and hair health that lasts all day long.
Our Complete Home Health Starter Pack comes with:
- Your choice of three 15L Hi Vibe pure or alkaline water.
- Your choice of water dispenser to keep your water at room temperature – no electricity required.
- A Hi Vibe Shower Filter to remove toxins from water, improve skin and hair health, detox your body and increase immunity.
- A first-time customer once-off $30 bottle deposit, which we give straight back to you if you return the bottles and don’t want to continue sourcing water from us. If you don’t give the bottles back, or you bring them back badly damaged, you’ll forfeit your deposit.
You can add a small or tall stand to complete your water display should you feel called too at an additional cost.
What is so special about Hi Vibe’s water?
Studies have shown that the vibrations we give out – things like thoughts, intentions, sounds and energy – can actually change the structure of water. We want our water to be full of the most positive healing vibrations out there, so we:
- Cover our tanks with positive words.
- Play the water music daily, including powerful healing frequencies (and sometimes a little Bob Marley to mix things up)!
- Infuse it with good vibrations.
We also bottle our water daily so it never sits on a shelf for weeks or months at a time. We look after our environment by using reusable bottles.